Nucleic Acid Isolation from Bacteria Culture
Our high-performance chemagic DNA Bacteria Kit are designed for the use with chemagic automation and manual use and enable the specific binding of genomic DNA, facilitating high yield and purity. Please find below a selection of available kits from 200 µl bacteria culture or corresponding bacteria pellet.
Kits for Automated DNA Isolation
chemagic DNA Bacteria Kit special
(article No. CMG-799)
- Designed for: chemagic 360 and chemagic MSM I instrument, 96 well format
- Sample size possible: 200 µl bacteria culture
- Number of preps.: 960
- Completion time: ~ 35 min
- Typical yields: 2 - 6 µg DNA
Kits for Manual DNA Isolation
chemagic DNA Bacteria Kit
(article No. CMG-190)
- Designed for: manual use
- Sample size: 200 µl bacteria culture or corresponding bacteria pellet
- Number of preps: 100
- Preparation time: ~ 30 min
- Typical yields: 2 - 6 µg (depending on the material)
All products listed are for Research Use Only. Not for use in Diagnostic Procedures.
US: For Laboratory Use Only. Not Intended For Use in Diagnostic Procedures.