Automated Nucleic Acid Isolation Fulfilling Biobanking Needs
Biobanking applications, biospecimen repositories and Mircrobiome research projects are facing demanding and diverse sample materials like whole blood, FFPE-tissue to feces-material in all kind of sample volumes and conditions. To fulfill the needs of sensitive genetic research applications such as whole genome sequencing, real time/digital PCR, and methylation analysis etc., the extraction of high quality and high yield nucleic acids is an essential initial step, especially when it comes to long-term storage of the extracted DNA/RNA samples as required in Biobanking.
PerkinElmer offers the perfect solutions for this challenge by providing
- Automated Nucleic Acid Isolation, highly flexible in sample volume (10 µl - 10 ml), sample material and throughput
- Huge variety of processable sample materials (blood, buffy coat, saliva, tissue, feces, etc.)
- Maximum yields and best purities (up to 50 µg DNA/ml blood; OD260/280 1.9; OD260/230 >2.0)
- Long term stable nucleic acids
Your Tool for DNA/RNA Isolation Workflows in Biobanking
Based on your automation needs PerkinElmer offers full workflow solutions covering high throughput DNA/RNA isolation, liquid handling robotics, Nucleic Acid quality control and analysis, optimized for Biobanking and Biorepository demands. All from a single-source PerkinElmer delivers Biobanking application support from DNA to Data.
Next Generation Sequencing Workflow
chemagic™ 360 Nucleic Acid Extractor
- Sample volumes from 10 µl - 10 ml
- High throughput
- LIMS compatible
- Bar code reading
- Ready to use DNA/RNA – up to 50 µg DNA/ml blood
- Compact benchtop design
- Integrates with Liquid Handling Systems
chemagic 360i Nucleic Acid Extractor integrated in a PerkinElmer Liquid Handling Workstation
- High throughput primary sample transfer and DNA/RNA Isolation
- Normalization, PCR setup applications, eluate transfer into storage formats as optional add-on
- Numerous sample tube and plate formats for primary sample input and eluate output
- Barcode sample and eluate tracking for seamless integration to LIMS systems, sample security and storage solutions
All products listed are for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
US: For laboratory use only. Not intended for use in diagnostic procedures.