chemagic MSM I instrument
Features at a glance
- Sample volumes from 10 µl to 10 ml
- High speed - 15 min. extraction time for 96 low volume samples
- High throughput - up to 4,000 samples/d
Precise - Flexible - Absolutely Reliable
Automated High Throughput Nucleic Acid Isolation Based on Proprietary M-PVA Magnetic Bead Technology.
In cooperation with the Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH, chemagen has developed an innovative robot to realize high throughput sample preparation based on its M-PVA Magnetic Beads.
The chemagic Magnetic Separation Module I is the complete solution for preparation of nucleic acids from various sample material, such as blood, tissue, bacteria, plasma, saliva etc. Due to its flexibility it can be applied for diverse research applications like PCR-product purification, Genotyping, Pathogen Detection, NGS, MLPA and many more.
Exchangeable chemagic Rod Heads allow maximum sample volume flexibility.
- chemagic 96 Rod Head for processing of 10 µl - 400 µl samples in 96 well plates
- chemagic 24 Rod Head for processing of 200 µl - 4 ml samples in 24 well plates
- chemagic 12 Rod Head for processing of 1 ml - 10 ml samples in 50 ml tubes
Cell Free DNA Isolation
All products listed are for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
US: For laboratory use only. Not intended for use in diagnostic procedures.